- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Aid 1: Among the Trojans
A brand new line for Traveller has just been started on DriveThruRPG. Penned by fan-favourite M J Dougherty, Referee’s Aid 1: Among the Trojans provides a complete outsystem setting that can be quickly inserted into any campaign.
Among the Trojans presents a complete and self-contained game setting for Traveller. It can be placed in almost any star system without affecting a setting’s canon data on what is there. A wealth of adventure opportunities awaits within the Trojan zones of the gas giant Kendelsei, among her moons, and on the system’s outer planets.
Characters do not need a starship to adventure in this environment; it is possible to move between the moons and planetoids by local craft, hitching a ride with friends or paying for passage as necessary. An adventuring group that has the use of a small craft like a cutter or a ship’s boat will find this more than sufficient to give access to the many adventure locations in this sourcebook, though long transits aboard small craft are rarely very pleasant!