- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Aid 1: Among the Trojans
A brand new line for Traveller has just been started on DriveThruRPG. Penned by fan-favourite M J Dougherty, Referee’s Aid 1: Among the Trojans provides a complete outsystem setting that can be quickly inserted into any campaign.
Among the Trojans presents a complete and self-contained game setting for Traveller. It can be placed in almost any star system without affecting a setting’s canon data on what is there. A wealth of adventure opportunities awaits within the Trojan zones of the gas giant Kendelsei, among her moons, and on the system’s outer planets.
Characters do not need a starship to adventure in this environment; it is possible to move between the moons and planetoids by local craft, hitching a ride with friends or paying for passage as necessary. An adventuring group that has the use of a small craft like a cutter or a ship’s boat will find this more than sufficient to give access to the many adventure locations in this sourcebook, though long transits aboard small craft are rarely very pleasant!