- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Aid 2: The Type-S Scout/Courier
Penned by M J Dougherty, the latest Referee’s Aid, The Type-S Scout/Courier, has just been posted on DriveThruRPG.
The Type-S Scout/Courier fulfills one of the most basic requirements of any interstellar organisation – be it a government, commercial entity or military force. It is first and foremost a low-cost messenger ship, and although it does have some additional features its overall capabilities are limited by the need to provide an interstellar communications capability at as low a price as possible.
Referee’s Aid 2: The Type-S Scout/Courier provides an indepth look at one of the most common ships in Known Space, along with its variants. It walks you through every aspect of the Scout, with all new 3D deck plans, and provides specific vessels to be used in encounters.
If you are looking to flesh out the ship many players start with, look no further.