- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Aid 2: The Type-S Scout/Courier
Penned by M J Dougherty, the latest Referee’s Aid, The Type-S Scout/Courier, has just been posted on DriveThruRPG.
The Type-S Scout/Courier fulfills one of the most basic requirements of any interstellar organisation – be it a government, commercial entity or military force. It is first and foremost a low-cost messenger ship, and although it does have some additional features its overall capabilities are limited by the need to provide an interstellar communications capability at as low a price as possible.
Referee’s Aid 2: The Type-S Scout/Courier provides an indepth look at one of the most common ships in Known Space, along with its variants. It walks you through every aspect of the Scout, with all new 3D deck plans, and provides specific vessels to be used in encounters.
If you are looking to flesh out the ship many players start with, look no further.