- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Briefing 4: Mercenary Forces
Violence can and does solve problems, if properly applied. Of course, the application of violence can result in new or additional problems, but the original issue is solved at least. Mercenaries offer a short-term solution to the question of where to obtain and how to deliver the necessary violence, and can also solve other problems by being officially deniable. Referee’s Briefing 4: Mercenary Forces is a guide to local mercenary outfits and how they operate, letting you know who is for hire, who is recruiting… or who will be storming through your own defences.