- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Briefing 4: Mercenary Forces
Violence can and does solve problems, if properly applied. Of course, the application of violence can result in new or additional problems, but the original issue is solved at least. Mercenaries offer a short-term solution to the question of where to obtain and how to deliver the necessary violence, and can also solve other problems by being officially deniable. Referee’s Briefing 4: Mercenary Forces is a guide to local mercenary outfits and how they operate, letting you know who is for hire, who is recruiting… or who will be storming through your own defences.