- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
[Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
Continue your exploration of the Spinward Marches with this new guide, written by M J Dougherty, covering the Lunion Shield Worlds.
The ‘Lunion Shield Worlds’ is an unofficial term referring to a group of star systems on the border between the Third Imperium and the Sword Worlds Confederation.
Although they form part of the Spinward Main, these worlds are very much a backwater and frontier. Few major corporations are keen to invest in a region that will surely be a battleground in any future war, leaving opportunities for smaller firms and private operators to move in and take up the slack. The Shield Worlds are a high-risk environment, but risk and reward go hand in hand… at least, sometimes.