- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
Continue your exploration of the Spinward Marches with this new guide, written by M J Dougherty, covering the Lunion Shield Worlds.
The ‘Lunion Shield Worlds’ is an unofficial term referring to a group of star systems on the border between the Third Imperium and the Sword Worlds Confederation.
Although they form part of the Spinward Main, these worlds are very much a backwater and frontier. Few major corporations are keen to invest in a region that will surely be a battleground in any future war, leaving opportunities for smaller firms and private operators to move in and take up the slack. The Shield Worlds are a high-risk environment, but risk and reward go hand in hand… at least, sometimes.