- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Core Rulebook
The new edition of Traveller, tirelessly playtested during the beta period last year by countless players, has now been released in PDF format! The print version is expected in stores at the beginning of April, and you can reserve your copy to be sent to you on the day of release right here. Mongoose Publishing are already beavering away on the first round of supplements, which have also been subjected to the rigours of the beta playtest, making this the most cohesive and solid edition of Traveller yet! You can get a peek at what they have planned for Traveller this year right here. Welcome to the Far Future!
This is Free Trader Beowulf, calling anyone…
Mayday, Mayday…We are under attack…
Main drive is gone…Turret number one not responding…
Mayday…Losing cabin pressure fast calling anyone…
Please help…This is Free Trader Beowulf…
A brand new edition of Traveller is now available – based on the original but tweaked, finessed and updated through a massive months-long beta playtest by you, the players!
Traveller is a science fiction roleplaying game of bold explorers and brave adventurers. The Traveller Core Rulebook contains everything you need to create one of these adventurers and begin exploring the galaxy.
Spaceports, ancient civilisations, air/rafts, cold steel blades, laser carbines, far distant worlds, and exotic alien beasts – this is the futuristic universe of Traveller, the original and classic science fiction roleplaying game.
Come visit the future.
This digital edition includes the full colour Traveller Core Rulebook, a black and white printer-friendly version, and a PDF of 2D versions of deck plans for all the ships included in this title.