- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
The term ‘flatlined’ is a common figure of speech in Charted Space. It typically refers to electronic equipment that has been disabled or broken. A person can also jokingly be referred to as flatlined if they are extremely tired or drunk, or just committed some serious social gaffe. Less pleasantly, the term is also used for a medical patient whose vital signs have ceased to register. Someone who flatlines in a low berth is unlikely to survive due to the difficulty of resuscitating someone in cryogenic suspension; thus, the term is grimly used in a more general context for anyone in a situation where they are as good as dead.
Flatlined takes place on the world of Neon, in Usher subsector of Reft. The Travellers awaken in a crashed spacecraft with only the vaguest memories of how they got there. First, they must survive, then discover how they came to be there. After that, their troubles really begin…
Any group of Travellers will be suitable for this adventure. It does not require the Travellers to own or have access to a starship. Combat skills will be useful, but the events of the adventure can be handled in a variety of ways.