- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
High Guard: Aslan is a supplement for High Guard, bringing the mighty ships of the Aslan to your campaign.
Despite outward appearances, Aslan ships use much the same technology as human vessels, and either race can readily utilise ships belonging to the other with a minimum of difficulty. However, Aslan do display a slightly different approach towards ships and this is reflected in their design.
High Guard: Aslan provides all the rules you need to build and operate an Aslan ship in space, along with full specifications and deck plans for fifteen Aslan ships, from humble Scouts and Messengers to lethal Cruisers.
Note: These rules and ships will also be presented in the forthcoming Pirates of Drinax mega-campaign set.