- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
High Guard: Aslan is a supplement for High Guard, bringing the mighty ships of the Aslan to your campaign.
Despite outward appearances, Aslan ships use much the same technology as human vessels, and either race can readily utilise ships belonging to the other with a minimum of difficulty. However, Aslan do display a slightly different approach towards ships and this is reflected in their design.
High Guard: Aslan provides all the rules you need to build and operate an Aslan ship in space, along with full specifications and deck plans for fifteen Aslan ships, from humble Scouts and Messengers to lethal Cruisers.
Note: These rules and ships will also be presented in the forthcoming Pirates of Drinax mega-campaign set.