- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
The world of Kteiroa is the largest ihatei camp in the subsector, located just two parsecs form Drinax. Since eradicating this potential threat is not a viable option, the only course of action is to foster friendly relations. The usual trade-and-gifts approach is out of the question; ihatei respect strength and daring far more than wealth and largesse. The Travellers must impress their potential allies with deeds, which leads to particularly daring piracy.
Friends in Dry Places expands one of the Patron encounters in the Pirates of Drinax campaign into a full adventure, though it can be used in any Traveller campaign.