- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
The world of Kteiroa is the largest ihatei camp in the subsector, located just two parsecs form Drinax. Since eradicating this potential threat is not a viable option, the only course of action is to foster friendly relations. The usual trade-and-gifts approach is out of the question; ihatei respect strength and daring far more than wealth and largesse. The Travellers must impress their potential allies with deeds, which leads to particularly daring piracy.
Friends in Dry Places expands one of the Patron encounters in the Pirates of Drinax campaign into a full adventure, though it can be used in any Traveller campaign.