- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
The Travellers are hired by an eminent anthropologist to prove that local legends of ‘sea gods’ are true. This requires a descent into the depths of the world’s oceans as well as an investigation of what seems to be a mysterious ancient temple. Along the way, the Travellers much contend with hostile islanders and harsh weather before deciding whether their conclusions should be released at all.
Gods of Marduk expands one of the Patron encounters in the Pirates of Drinax campaign into a full adventure, though it can be used in any Traveller campaign.