- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
The Travellers are hired by an eminent anthropologist to prove that local legends of ‘sea gods’ are true. This requires a descent into the depths of the world’s oceans as well as an investigation of what seems to be a mysterious ancient temple. Along the way, the Travellers much contend with hostile islanders and harsh weather before deciding whether their conclusions should be released at all.
Gods of Marduk expands one of the Patron encounters in the Pirates of Drinax campaign into a full adventure, though it can be used in any Traveller campaign.