- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
The people of Sperle are more or less dominated by the General Development Corporation, and are weary of it. They turn to the Travellers to help them create a route for commerce – some would call it smuggling – that bypasses the GeDeCo-controlled starport. Setting up a smuggling route is one thing, but ensuring it is not eradicated by GeDeCo security personnel is quite another. Eventually, the plan spirals out of control, resulting in an armed confrontation that threatens to take many lives.
Liberty Port expands one of the Patron encounters in the Pirates of Drinax campaign into a full adventure, though it can be used in any Traveller campaign.