- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
The people of Sperle are more or less dominated by the General Development Corporation, and are weary of it. They turn to the Travellers to help them create a route for commerce – some would call it smuggling – that bypasses the GeDeCo-controlled starport. Setting up a smuggling route is one thing, but ensuring it is not eradicated by GeDeCo security personnel is quite another. Eventually, the plan spirals out of control, resulting in an armed confrontation that threatens to take many lives.
Liberty Port expands one of the Patron encounters in the Pirates of Drinax campaign into a full adventure, though it can be used in any Traveller campaign.