- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Pirates of Drinax: Revolution on Acrid
The workers on Acrid are on the brink of revolution against the Pax Rulin Quartermasters (PRQ) megacorporation. Downtrodden, trapped into unfair contracts that make it impossible to get offworld, the workers have tried all other means and now have one last, desperate chance at a better life. They hope to gain control of their world and become, in effect, an independent state. That is no small feat, and to do it the workers must fend off the inevitable retaliation from PRQ. The answer to that problem is to obtain some means to defend their world against attack from space.
Revolution on Acrid expands one of the Patron encounters in the Pirates of Drinax campaign into a full adventure, though it can be used in any Traveller campaign.