- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Pirates of Drinax: Revolution on Acrid
The workers on Acrid are on the brink of revolution against the Pax Rulin Quartermasters (PRQ) megacorporation. Downtrodden, trapped into unfair contracts that make it impossible to get offworld, the workers have tried all other means and now have one last, desperate chance at a better life. They hope to gain control of their world and become, in effect, an independent state. That is no small feat, and to do it the workers must fend off the inevitable retaliation from PRQ. The answer to that problem is to obtain some means to defend their world against attack from space.
Revolution on Acrid expands one of the Patron encounters in the Pirates of Drinax campaign into a full adventure, though it can be used in any Traveller campaign.