- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Pirates of Drinax: Revolution on Acrid
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
Ship Encounters presents a series of detailed ship encounters complete with mission, cargo and backstory. These ships can be used as repeat encounters in a starfaring campaign, or potential targets for pirates. Travellers who rescue a ship from attack might want to know who they have saved and what they were carrying; Travellers who are the attackers will definitely want to know what they have captured and what complications might ensue. Ship Encounters has the answers to all these questions.
Though intended for use with the Pirates of Drinax campaign, the ships included in this book may be used in any adventure.