- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Reach Adventure 3 – The Calixcuel Incident
In The Calixcuel Incident, the Travellers are visiting an underwater city when a disaster causes it to begin leaking. Amid the chaos, they discover they have the means to save the entire city, if they can only reach and start the auxiliary reactor. However, the reactor is located in a secure bunker on the seabed, separate from the city, and between the Travellers and their destination are mobs of panicking citizens, jammed bulkhead hatches and several kilometres of ocean.
Not to mention the squid….
The Calixcuel Incident includes full rules for:
- Orbney’s Pseudosquid
- Diving Suits
- Cargo & Work Submarines