- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Referee’s Briefing 6: Garden Worlds
Some Travellers never encounter any environment wilder than the climate-controlled cabins of a starship or the well-regulated conditions of a highport. Those who venture planetside, however, might encounter all manner of different environments in their wanderings. Among these, a temperate region with a breathable atmosphere and enough water to support life is one of the most common. This is largely because colonists landing from space naturally choose the most habitable areas to occupy, and the initial colony site is the most likely to grow into a major city or the site of a world’s starport. Thus, Travellers venturing beyond the urban environment of the starport are likely to find themselves in a green but not necessarily pleasant land.
Referee’s Briefing 6: Garden Worlds presents some of the conditions, hazards and wildlife likely to be encountered in such a region, along with ways the referee might use them in an adventure.