- [Precis Intermedia] City in the Mirage
- Extra Life Video Game Bar
- [Beyond Belief Games] Return of the Woodland Warriors
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 55: Combat Feats 2
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy: Now in Print
- [DramaScape] Modern and Ruined Library
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Vehicle Handbook
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Referee’s Briefing 6: Garden Worlds
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: SciFi Material Names
- [DramaScape] Post-Apocalyptic Outpost
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Referee’s Briefing 6: Garden Worlds
Some Travellers never encounter any environment wilder than the climate-controlled cabins of a starship or the well-regulated conditions of a highport. Those who venture planetside, however, might encounter all manner of different environments in their wanderings. Among these, a temperate region with a breathable atmosphere and enough water to support life is one of the most common. This is largely because colonists landing from space naturally choose the most habitable areas to occupy, and the initial colony site is the most likely to grow into a major city or the site of a world’s starport. Thus, Travellers venturing beyond the urban environment of the starport are likely to find themselves in a green but not necessarily pleasant land.
Referee’s Briefing 6: Garden Worlds presents some of the conditions, hazards and wildlife likely to be encountered in such a region, along with ways the referee might use them in an adventure.