- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Spinward Marches 1: The Bowman Arm
A new series has begun for the new Traveller, visiting different areas of the Spinward Marches – first up is the Bowman Arm!
The Bowman Arm is a section of the Spinward Main running through District 268 of Spinward Marches sector. It lies beyond the Imperial border but links the outposts of Five Sisters subsector with the rest of the Imperium. Many of its frontier worlds are not Imperial members, making this area of space difficult at best and more often hazardous for Imperial traders to operate within.
This book explores this part of the Spinward Marches, visiting worlds of note, the politics affecting them, and the adventures Travellers may have within the Bowman Arm.
The Bowman Arm is the perfect addition to Marches Adventure 1: High and Dry!