- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Spinward Marches 1: The Bowman Arm
A new series has begun for the new Traveller, visiting different areas of the Spinward Marches – first up is the Bowman Arm!
The Bowman Arm is a section of the Spinward Main running through District 268 of Spinward Marches sector. It lies beyond the Imperial border but links the outposts of Five Sisters subsector with the rest of the Imperium. Many of its frontier worlds are not Imperial members, making this area of space difficult at best and more often hazardous for Imperial traders to operate within.
This book explores this part of the Spinward Marches, visiting worlds of note, the politics affecting them, and the adventures Travellers may have within the Bowman Arm.
The Bowman Arm is the perfect addition to Marches Adventure 1: High and Dry!