- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
[Mongoose] RuneQuest II is Here!
Lots of you have been waiting for it, but the wait is now over – RuneQuest II is finally here, in all its leather-bound glory!
The all new RuneQuest II book, written by Lawrence Whitaker, ably assisted by Pete Nash, will be appearing on the shelves of your local stortes over the next few days.
This new edition of the classic game has taken just about every aspect of the first edition, scrutinised it, revised it, and restructured it to bring RuneQuest aficionados and new players alike the very best incarnation of the classic games engine. RuneQuest fans will not be dissappointed in the attention lavished on the new game.
You can get more information on the changes here, as well as some previews: mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1755
And you can read an in-depth on the game’s development by Mr Whitaker himself in issue 75 of Signs & Portents – grab it here: mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1785