- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
[Mongoose] RuneQuest II is Here!
Lots of you have been waiting for it, but the wait is now over – RuneQuest II is finally here, in all its leather-bound glory!
The all new RuneQuest II book, written by Lawrence Whitaker, ably assisted by Pete Nash, will be appearing on the shelves of your local stortes over the next few days.
This new edition of the classic game has taken just about every aspect of the first edition, scrutinised it, revised it, and restructured it to bring RuneQuest aficionados and new players alike the very best incarnation of the classic games engine. RuneQuest fans will not be dissappointed in the attention lavished on the new game.
You can get more information on the changes here, as well as some previews: mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1755
And you can read an in-depth on the game’s development by Mr Whitaker himself in issue 75 of Signs & Portents – grab it here: mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1785