- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
[Mongoose] Signs & Portents 89 – Free Mega-Issue!
Weighing in at 92 pages of free gaming goodness, the latest issue of Signs & Portents is ready for download! You can grab it now at mongoosepublishing.com/home/series.php?qsSeries=13.
In this month’s issue:
- RuneQuest II: A complete supplement, featuring shamans and spirits in an all new magic system.
- Judge Dredd: The clock is ticking in a short investigation for a patrol of judges.
- Traveller: A new patron for Travellers, that ties into the soon-to-be released Animal Encounters.
- Victory at Sea: New ships for the US Navy by David Manley.
- Traveller: Inspired by the creepiest of sci-fi, the Travellers will confront the Thing in the Pit in this new scenario.
- Paranoia: A look at the finer instruments available for clones in the R&D department.
- Clockwork & Chivalry: Continuing the look at weapons and armour in this ECW setting.
- Corporation: A look at an attempt to make a new and better breed of human.
- Elric of Melnibone: A chance to visit the barbaric half-men of Alofia.
- Lone Wolf: Discover the city of Lof in the Kingdom of Durenor.
- Wraith Recon: A look at the petty lords and bandit kings who rule the darker areas of Lorn and Dardarrick, and why they draw the attention of the Wraiths.
- Traveller: Two classic creatures, revitalised and brought back for the current edition.
- RuneQuest II: An introductory scenario that will see players start off as young members of an Orlanthi tribe.
- A Call to Arms: Noble Armada: A look at the very latest ships to emerge from the Noble Houses.