- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Mongoose] Signs & Portents 90 – Grab a Free Copy
The latest issue of Signs & Portents, Mongoose’s free-to-download online magazine, is now on their web site. As usual, it is a bit of a bloater, packed with oodles of gaming goodness!
You can download a copy from mongoosepublishing.com/home/series.php?qsSeries=13
In this month’s issue:
- RuneQuest: Veterans of RuneQuest gather together to reveal the world of spirits in this mini-supplement.
- Traveller: Accounting issues for ship-owners – another headcahe to impose on players.
- Traveller: We have also included The Money Pit, a short adventure arc that will see the players getting their very own ship, but one with a few strings attached…
- Paranoia: Force your players to cart around useless equipment, Because you can.
- Clockwork & Chivalry: An excerpt from the latest C&C supplement, which will see your players travelling to the Moon…
- Traveller: A new system allowing you to conduct mass battles in your games.
- Deus Vult: Gareth Hanrahan pens a complete adventure for Deus Vult – The Sick Knight’s Tale.
- Lone Wolf: We continue our exploration of the City of Lof.
- A Call to Arms: Noble Armada: A look at the ships available to House Decados and House Hawkwood.
- Kat’s Tales: The Mongoose crew have started playing the Beltstrike campaign. Just how bad are they?
- Judge Dredd: A short encounter on the streets will see the players face something armed and Dangerous.