- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
(Mongoose) Signs & Portents 91 – Free Download
The latest issue of Signs & Portents is ready for download – as always, it is completely free and jam-packed with gaming goodness!
You can grab an issue now at mongoosepublishing.com/home/series.php?qsSeries=13
In this month’s issue;
- RuneQuest: A complete Gloranthan adventure that sees the players duelling with agents of Chaos.
- Vapnartak 2011: Our roving reporter gives the low down on this event.
- Judge Dredd: Another short encounter for street judges involving juves and a monkey!
- Clockwork & Chivalry: The city of London, laid bare for your games.
- Traveller: A series of plot hooks that will get your players working for charity. They won’t want to talk about it though…
- Lone Wolf: The final part of the City of Lof.
- RuneQuest: A cult designed around swordplay.
- RuneQuest: A range of shrubs, trees and other plants that will both benefit and hinder your players.
- A Call to Arms: Noble Armada: Playtest rules designed to expand the role of fighters and troops in your games.
- Earthdawn: Introducing a new Discipline, based on the Templar Knights.
- Traveller: A complete adventure that will set the players against the latest entertainment craze.