- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
This Product is a 48 x 30 inch, full color floorplan of a Mountain Pass.
It comes with Square, Hex and No Ovelays and includes the VTT files for online use.
The Mountain Pass is a single large map of the foot of a mountain and a pass leading to a narrow cliff. This product includes a 360-degree panoramic view from half way along the mountain pass.
This product is intended for use in Fantasy settings, as a location on primitive Sci-Fi world, or as a Post-Apocalyptic Horror game wasteland . The mountain pass works well as an encounter location on the way up the mountain to our Stage of the Gods map.
A strange cult of feather-cloaked maniacs considers the pass their territory and may have captured one of the heroes’ allies or guides, or even a Player Character , having locked them in cages and left them there to die of thirst. Alternatively, the captives might have been designated as sacrifice to the giant raptors that the cult worship. The heroes must rescue their captured friends by defeating the cult guards, and possibly also the giant birds awaken from their slumber by the sounds of battle.