- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
This Product is a 48 x 30 inch, full color floorplan of a Mountain Pass.
It comes with Square, Hex and No Ovelays and includes the VTT files for online use.
The Mountain Pass is a single large map of the foot of a mountain and a pass leading to a narrow cliff. This product includes a 360-degree panoramic view from half way along the mountain pass.
This product is intended for use in Fantasy settings, as a location on primitive Sci-Fi world, or as a Post-Apocalyptic Horror game wasteland . The mountain pass works well as an encounter location on the way up the mountain to our Stage of the Gods map.
A strange cult of feather-cloaked maniacs considers the pass their territory and may have captured one of the heroes’ allies or guides, or even a Player Character , having locked them in cages and left them there to die of thirst. Alternatively, the captives might have been designated as sacrifice to the giant raptors that the cult worship. The heroes must rescue their captured friends by defeating the cult guards, and possibly also the giant birds awaken from their slumber by the sounds of battle.