- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Nepal Temple Square
This is a 40 x 40 inch Battlemap of a Nepal Temple Square, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“The night of the sacred festival is a time of joyous celebration. How dare you profane this square on such a holy night!”
Based on the ancient cities of Kathmandu and Patan in the Himalayan republic of Nepal, South Asia. Explore inside the old temple or haggle for goods in the marketplace, take a ride in a rickshaw or visit the Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
Nepal Temple Square is intended for use in fantasy or modern games. The dislodged slabs of stone may indicate that the area could have been recently abandoned for a horror-themed game as well.
Adventure hook for use with this product.
Holy Festival: Every year a festival is held at the Temple Square at night. Fireworks light up the night sky as the people celebrate. The market puts up a temporary stall in front, which sells snacks and drinks all night long. The people rejoice and enjoy themselves until a sudden hailstorm appears. The people run for cover from the large hailstones. An icy, pale silhouette appears and begins attacking the temple monks.
The player characters could be here at the festival enjoying themselves when these events occur. The player characters can help protect the monks by defeating the mysterious assailant attempting to interrupt the festival. Alternatively, the player characters could join the villain in attacking the monks, attempting to learn the figure’s true plan or even join them.