- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
New Event for Female Gamers
Recent events in the tabletop gaming hobby have made many of us aware that it is all too easy for an atmosphere to develop around gaming events that is uncomfortable for or even hostile to female gamers.
In light of this, and after discussions with Mongoose Publishing’s mostly female staff, Mongoose Publishing have decided to hold a gaming event dedicated to women alone. At Mongoose’s offices in Swindon, Wiltshire, they have a great set of gaming facilities and they would like to invite you to join them for a day of gaming in a safe and relaxed environment.
The event will be run by female staff, and all tabletops games (RPGs, boardgames, and miniatures games) will be welcome.
Before they set a date and begin arranging games, they would like to see how much interest there would be in such an event (and if you are a female GM willing to run games, they really want to hear from you!).
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please drop them a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are enough attendees, they will be looking to run this event in the first half of 2018. They will not be charging for attendance, nor will you meet any ‘hard sell’ for Mongoose products. Their intent is purely to provide a relaxed environment where female gamers can meet one another and play games without concern for inappropriate behaviour.
If you know of anyone who might be interested in such an event, please feel free to forward this message on to them.