- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
New Hellfrost adventure released
As the nights draw in and the cold winds whip around you, draw closer to the warmth of the fire my friends as Triple Ace Games brings you a new Hellfrost adventure!
The Heart of Winter is written by Wiggy and is the third part of the exciting Saga of the Frost Giants.
THE DEATH OF SUMMER LOOMS!
Summer draws near, and the village of Torton is preparing for its annual festival in honor of Thunor. It is a time of celebration and happiness, and the heroes are welcome guests. But hidden away from the warmth, a creature of terrible cold plots and plans the destruction of the world. Through the awesome power of the winter god, Thrym, the servant of evil plans to bring about the Fimbulvintr. Should it succeed, the Hearthlands will be plunged into perpetual winter.
The cry goes out for heroes! Are the characters ready to face their greatest threat? Is their destiny to destroy the Heart of Winter or die trying?
Containing a mix of social interaction and combat, this adventure can be run standalone or as the third part of the Saga of the Frost Giants.
The Heart of Winter is a fantasy adventure for the unique Hellfrost setting for the award-winning Savage Worlds RPG system.
Available now from the Triple Ace Games Store at www.tripleacegames.com.