- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
New Traveller & 2300AD PDFs
You can find them all here.
Special Supplement 1: Biotech Vehicles: A bolt-on for Supplement 5-6: Vehicle Handbook, these rules give you everything you need to make vehicles from organic matter. From great gasbag airships to hardened tunnellers, your vehicles will now keep on running so long as you keep them fed!
2300AD: The Tricolore’s Shadow: A complete adventure for 2300AD. The players are hired to perform a simple survey mission; however, the presence of a downed French satellite, trigger-happy militia, and the machinations of governments at the highest level will ensure this mission turns out to be anything but simple. Fleeing for safety, the players will have to avoid the governments of Beta Canum-4 as they try to get off-world.
2300AD: Terror’s Lair: A complete solo adventure for 2300AD. You, American Marshal Obadiah Thomas, have been assigned to capture Felix Berthold. When the Ann Arbor arrived at Earth’s orbital station, all passengers going on to Tirane transferred to the New Orleans, another passenger liner. You have joined them undercover as a nanoelectronics parts salesman. The New Orleans will be in Earth orbit for only another six hours, finishing the discharge of its stutterwarp drives. You have been tasked with determining which of the passengers is your target and arresting him – without endangering the safety of other passengers before the ship leaves Earth and takes him to sanctuary at Tirane.