- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Nightfall Games] Klick’s End
Hot on the heels of Ursa Carrien is Nightfall’s second Data Packet “Klick’s End”.
Klick’s End – a Downtown area that SLA has left to rot. The dregs of society ruled by a dangerous quartet of Props where pig fighting and glue sniffing are all that’s left to do.
Say hello to the pigs.
The second of the Data Packets from Nightfall Games, this ten-page PDF contains a setting, some Props and a BPN for the mysterious M.R. Division. Have you got what it takes?