- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
No Dice Games publish Random Encounters
It’s been a long time coming but the No Dice team have released Random Encounters just in time for Christmas.
The book is sort of a supplement to the No Dice Core Book, also still available. But in making a collection of adventures we ended up producing a consistent, servicable mini-system. This by no means represents the limits of the No Dice concept, already we’ve got work underway on our next parcel of products none of which resemble the system that has been adapted to all the genres in this book. Random Encounters is a kind of example showing things that can be done with the system.
We’re so proud of the work that we’ve done and keen to deliver it into as many hands as possible we’re launching at a lower price point than the volumes will be available for in the future. So buy now and save yourself some dosh.
The paperback book is being sold at a launch price of £7.00 in paperback and can be bought here.
The download is being sold at a launch price of £1.50 and can be bought here.
If you’d like to get a deeper look into the kinds of materials that are in the book four of the adventures, sans artwork, are available from the No Dice site in PDF format from the Downloads page. There are two adventures, The Arcas 5000 (a sort of Death Race style auto apocalypse adventure) and Black Lake (a monster thriller with corporate espionage flavours), an entire RP mini-game The Scoop (SF News game) and a card-based NPC generator.
Have a great christmas and an RP filled 2010.
All the best,
Leo, Sue and Justin
The No Dice Team
Ian, author of The Scoop