- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
ODDS Issue 3 out now
Out now for free is issue 3 of ODDS – The Tabletop Roleplaying E-magazine. It can be downloaded by clicking on the link below:
In this month’s Science Fiction Special we have:
THE ERIC GIBSON INTERVIEW – where he talks about his history with roleplaying games and what happened with West End Games.
BOBA FETT – PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL TEMPLATE CHARACTER – A guest article about established genre characters in roleplaying games, and the players who want to be like them.
FOURTEEN ELEMENTS OF STARSHIP DESIGN FOR SCI-FI GAMERS – A step by step guide on how to develop a believable starship.
GENERATING A SCI-FI SETTING WITH DEPTH – Advice on how to bring your otherworldly locations alive.
Issue 3 – out now! And it’s free!