- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
Old School Fantasy #2: Darkness Over Keryhk Nhor
Old School Fantasy #2: Darkness Over Keryhk Nhor is now available for Fantasy Craft! Continue the adventure begun in Old School Fantasy #1 or start a stand-alone adventure with this second release in Reality Blurs‘ Old School Fantasy series.
Nearly a century ago, the once great Dwarven Empire abandoned the Jagged Reaches when the mines collapsed and a majority of the miners were killed. Keryhk Nhor, the Great Western Hall and source of great pride to the Dwarven Empire, was sealed and has not been opened since. That is, until today. The question is two-fold: who was powerful enough to break the Seal of the Iron Mage and why?
Descend into darkness Old School style!