- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
Old Style Dungeon Level 01
This Product is a 40 x 40 inch, full color floorplan of an Old Style Dungeon.
The Product comes with the Square and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps.
Hex maps do not work with this product.
“Are you sure we want to go in there?”
DramaScape has created its first old school dungeon map level. DramaScape customers have asked for it and now we are giving a DramaScape take on an old classic dungeon style.
Dungeon Level 01 is a square dungeon surrounded by rock walls. The dungeon has over thirty rooms, mostly empty to allow the Game Master to add features to them but with several rooms with added details such as a pool, steel cage with demon head, glowing green mosses, a circle of red runes, skeletal remains, lion head statues, broken coffin, chains, sconces, scorch marks, pillars, spider webs, descending stairs, etc.
Dungeon Level 01 is intended for use in fantasy or horror settings.
Dungeon Level 01 can be printed out and used in full or it can be printed out in sections. Print out all the sections just for the room(s) you want to use, which will result in smaller maps for the space requirements of smaller gaming tables.
For adventure hooks, there are a lot of elements here. There is a pool, which could be magical with healing or boosting properties that can miraculously heal a wounded party member of a debilitating injury or boost their strength permanently in some way. The steel cage with the demon head could be used to hold an important Game Master Character that has information vital to their current quest that must be rescued. The room with the inscribed red ring could be used as a place for magical rituals where they need to perform a ritual or stop a summoning. Or perhaps an alchemist pays them for samples of the mysterious glowing green moss growing inside the dungeon.