- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Old Style Dungeon Level 02
This Product is a 40 x 40 inch, full color floorplan of an Old Style Dungeon.
The Product comes with the Square and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps.
Hex maps do not work with this product.
“I wonder what is down these stairs…?”
Old Style Dungeon Level 02 was designed and illustrated by Dan Roy, winner of our February contest to design your own Dungeon Level. Old Style Dungeon Level 02 allows RPG gamers to continue delving from where they stopped in Dungeon Level 01. However, Old Style Dungeon Level 02 can also be used on its own separate from Dungeon Level 01 as well.
Old Style Dungeon Level 02 is a square dungeon surrounded by rock walls. The dungeon has over fifty rooms and hallway sections, mostly empty to allow the Game Master to add features to them. There are several rooms with added details such as a rusted cage, a grate, a drain, spider webs, cobra and gargoyle statues, altars, pillars, green mosses, craters, large pit, portals, a water canal, a straw mat, and several rooms with different patterns depicted on the floor.
Old Style Dungeon Level 02 is intended for use in fantasy settings. It could also be used as a dungeon or cave in more modern or futuristic settings.
Old Style Dungeon Level 02 can be printed out and used in full or it can be printed out in sections. Print out all the sections for the room(s) you want to use, which will result in smaller maps for smaller gaming tables.
For adventure hooks there are multiple elements here. Many of the adventure ideas mentioned in the Old Style Dungeon Level 01 description are equally viable here.
There is a golden cobra statue on a dais and the pattern of a white snake drawn on the floor of one of the rooms. Is this the lair of some sort of snake cult? What is the purpose of the room with the two golden birds sitting on an altar facing the statue of the gargoyle? Where do the portals in the southeast corner lead?