- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Omnihedron Games Exclusive!
In a UK Role Players exclusive, Omnihedron Games have announced how they are doing the other setting packs for ERA. They’re going to be using patreon.com as an experiment. Check out their page here – patreon.com/omnihedron
The way it works is that kind patrons pledge to pay a small amount of money whenever Omnihedron Games produce a setting pack – never more than once a month. It’s like an inverse-kickstarter. Instead of promising the world for HUGE amounts of money, Omnihedron Games are asking people who like what they do and trust them to produce good stuff to pledge their money down in tiny little chunks.
In return, they’ll be able to gauge demand for the game and the settings and budget their art and writer monies appropriately. And if they produce nothing … you pay nothing.
Have a gander and a think and if you like their work, consider becoming a patron of ERA!