- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
OneDice Pirates & Dragons
Quick and easy fantasy pirate role-playing
Pirates & Dragons is a game of swashbuckling adventure in a fantasy world of dragons, monsters, zombies and magicians! Cruise the Dragon Isles in search of treasure and glory! Fight giant monsters and rival pirates in epic sea battles! Explore ancient ruins haunted by evil necromancers, fell beasts and sinister dragons!
The OneDice system is easy to pick up and play. Everything you need (except for pencils, paper, and an ordinary 6-sided dice) is in this book.
Suitable for ages 10+
OneDice Pirates & Dragons is a standalone game, but is compatible with all other games in the OneDice series!
Also available is the Dragon Isles Poster Map.
OneDice Pirates & Dragons is designed for younger players and those who want a quick game without much preparation. For an altogether more lush and substantial look at the world of Pirates & Dragons, take a look at the Pirates & Dragons Core Rulebook for the Renaissance D100 system.