- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Hot on the heels of the (already!) critically acclaimed OneDice Universal comes our first OneDice genrebook – Steampunk!
Quick and easy steampunk role-playing rules
OneDice Steampunk is a game of Victorian science fiction adventure in a world on the brink of war and revolution. Aerial steam carriages streak across the skies, steamtanks rumble along the ground, and the automatons keep the factories moving.
Whether you want to play steampunk games in a world of your own devising, or adventure in the ready-made alternate 19th century described within, all the rules you need are in this book.
There are additional “skins” for adding Gothic Horror, Lost Worlds, automaton and child Adventurers to your games. Grab a copy of OneDice Universal and you could also add magic, spaceships or superheroes!
Whether you’re a lordly Have or a poverty-stricken Have Not, all you need is a stiff upper lip and a pair of goggles and the sky’s the limit!
Suitable for ages 10+
Available now in PDF, and in print in a couple of weeks!