- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
Orbis Terrarum, a new fantasy RPG system up on Kickstarter now
Orbis Terrarum is a unique UK born fantasy role-playing game set in a richly detailed world shaped by sword, sorcery, history and evolution.
Orbis Terrarum is a game set in a rich, living world and ecology. We like to call the genre ‘gritty heroism’ – this is low fantasy, not Tolkien, with heroes in the vein of Firefly or Game of Thrones, but also a lot in common with the classic pulp adventures of Conan, Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser, Nifft the Lean, and other heroes of sword and sorcery. We don’t have elven kingdoms or dwarven clans, but rather vibrant human cultures and history. Science and magic have equal weight – alchemy and scientific method function alongside each other and compliment the magics of geomancy, earthpower and daemonology.
History is full of the efforts of human cultures, but they are not alone. For centuries men have called creatures from other worlds, from strange spaces and dimensions beyond their own called Pandaemonium, or the Daemon Sea. Some people call them a plague, others servants of the divine: Daemons, Spirits, Gods; it was they that brought about the Fall of the first age, from which mankind is only now recovered.
Although things are often bloodily realistic, both rules and setting allow for heroism as well as grim practicalities. We’ve an unromantic system rewarding tactical sense, but PCs are tough enough to justify feats of heroism and daring do as well.
With original artwork by Gary Chalk and Oliver Cuthbertson this is a truly well crafted Indie RPG, please come and take a look and give us your support.