- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Biogenetically engineered to become the greatest of your species: you live only to serve your masters – the OverLords.
You must become unstoppable relentless hunters.
You must be ready to face the greatest enemy any living creature has ever known. The fate of a whole civilisation lies in your hands. They await deliverance: redemption. They lay in tortured slumber, plagued by nightmare visions – their fractured minds bled dry by their nemesis.
You are their only hope. Do not fail them.
Forget what you’ve been. Become what you are.
PainKiller is a role playing game of dark future abomination and weirdness set in a shadowy world of uncertain reality.
Dark and slightly twisted, it can be somewhat on the disturbing side, and is therefore suggested for mature cheddars only.
PainKiller allows the GM the freedom to run games set in any genre, any time period, any environment, using the Sectors of the Deliverance. Players can face challenges from many different backgrounds, using their innate powers and special abilities to overcome the agents of the Nemesis, whatever guise they take.