- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Biogenetically engineered to become the greatest of your species: you live only to serve your masters – the OverLords.
You must become unstoppable relentless hunters.
You must be ready to face the greatest enemy any living creature has ever known. The fate of a whole civilisation lies in your hands. They await deliverance: redemption. They lay in tortured slumber, plagued by nightmare visions – their fractured minds bled dry by their nemesis.
You are their only hope. Do not fail them.
Forget what you’ve been. Become what you are.
PainKiller is a role playing game of dark future abomination and weirdness set in a shadowy world of uncertain reality.
Dark and slightly twisted, it can be somewhat on the disturbing side, and is therefore suggested for mature cheddars only.
PainKiller allows the GM the freedom to run games set in any genre, any time period, any environment, using the Sectors of the Deliverance. Players can face challenges from many different backgrounds, using their innate powers and special abilities to overcome the agents of the Nemesis, whatever guise they take.