- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Biogenetically engineered to become the greatest of your species: you live only to serve your masters – the OverLords.
You must become unstoppable relentless hunters.
You must be ready to face the greatest enemy any living creature has ever known. The fate of a whole civilisation lies in your hands. They await deliverance: redemption. They lay in tortured slumber, plagued by nightmare visions – their fractured minds bled dry by their nemesis.
You are their only hope. Do not fail them.
Forget what you’ve been. Become what you are.
PainKiller is a role playing game of dark future abomination and weirdness set in a shadowy world of uncertain reality.
Dark and slightly twisted, it can be somewhat on the disturbing side, and is therefore suggested for mature cheddars only.
PainKiller allows the GM the freedom to run games set in any genre, any time period, any environment, using the Sectors of the Deliverance. Players can face challenges from many different backgrounds, using their innate powers and special abilities to overcome the agents of the Nemesis, whatever guise they take.