- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Pelgrane Press] Playtesters Wanted: ToC Hell Fire
Brand new scenario from Adam Gauntlett set in 18th Century London, with a side trip to the Colonies. The exact date is unspecified, but is assumed to be sometime from 1760 to 1770.
The protagonists are members of the exclusive Hell Fire Club, with an interest in fine (pornographic) literature and rational debate. God is dead, and Man may prosper. One of the Club’s most trusted members is involved in a Breach of Promise suit but before the case can be heard, he vanishes and the woman is found dead. Inquiries are being made; Club secrets are on the verge of being revealed. If that happens, the Club members, and the protagonists, could be ruined. Where has their Brother gone? Who – or what – killed his alleged paramour?
The deadline for playtests is on or around the 20th May. If you’re interested, please email beth @ pelgranepress DOT com with ‘Hell Fire Playtest’ in the subject line, stating where you heard about the playtest and if you’ve playtested for us before.