- [DramaScape] Lake Prison
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Political Ideology
- REVOLUTIONARIES — American War of Independence RPG
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller RPG: The Great Rift & Deep Space Exploration
- [D101 Games] Summer Sale 25% Off
- [Ennead Games] Corporate Babble Generator
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Reach Adventure 4: Last Flight of the Amuar
Pirates & Dragons Corvette
This product is a full colour floorplan, 48 x 20 inch, of the top deck of two pirate vessels, suitable for use in the Pirates & Dragons RPG. It comes with Square, Hex and No Ovelays versions.
It includes the top deck only of two ships, the pirate corvette depicted as a “starter ship” for Adventurers in the Pirates & Dragons Core Rulebook, and a zombie pirate ship based on that corvette. The area around the ship has been left blank to save on ink for printing at home. Visually, the corvette looks like it was recently commissioned and sailing out of the port with clean white sails. This is contrasted with the zombie ship that is sailing with tattered brown sails. The blackened deck is rotting with several holes in the hull and the planks appear to be warped by an endless time at sea.
Note that this is the Pirates & Dragons version of DramaScape’s 18th Century Corvette, with only a little extra P&D background material – if you already have the DramaScape version, you don’t need both. But our friends at DramaScape also do a print version of these ship plans – see DramaScape for details. And while you’re there, check out their other floorplans, many of which are suitable for your Pirates & Dragons campaigns!