- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Pirates & Dragons Corvette
This product is a full colour floorplan, 48 x 20 inch, of the top deck of two pirate vessels, suitable for use in the Pirates & Dragons RPG. It comes with Square, Hex and No Ovelays versions.
It includes the top deck only of two ships, the pirate corvette depicted as a “starter ship” for Adventurers in the Pirates & Dragons Core Rulebook, and a zombie pirate ship based on that corvette. The area around the ship has been left blank to save on ink for printing at home. Visually, the corvette looks like it was recently commissioned and sailing out of the port with clean white sails. This is contrasted with the zombie ship that is sailing with tattered brown sails. The blackened deck is rotting with several holes in the hull and the planks appear to be warped by an endless time at sea.
Note that this is the Pirates & Dragons version of DramaScape’s 18th Century Corvette, with only a little extra P&D background material – if you already have the DramaScape version, you don’t need both. But our friends at DramaScape also do a print version of these ship plans – see DramaScape for details. And while you’re there, check out their other floorplans, many of which are suitable for your Pirates & Dragons campaigns!