- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
Pirates and Furry Things for Legend
Mongoose Publishing have just posted the PDF versions of Pirates of Legend and Historia Rodentia to DriveThruRPG. Both books are already at print, but if you are after the electronic versions, you can find them here:
Pirates of Legend
‘A pyrate is Hostis humanis generis, a common Enemy, with whom neither Faith nor Oath is kept… if Pyracy be committed on the Ocean, and the Pyrates in the attempt be overcome, the Captors may, without any Solemnity of Condemnation, hang them up at the Main Yard; if they are brought to the next port and the Judge rejects the Tryal, or the Captors cannot wait for the Judge, without Peril or Loss, Justice may be done upon them by the Captors.’
Pirates of Legend brings the golden age of piracy to life! Lay hand to your cutlass and stick your pistols in your belt, friend – adventure is waiting for you offshore. Band together with other scurvy dogs and take command of a ship and crew. Lead them to victory and plunder, or to a watery grave! Win fame and fortune or dangle at the end of the yardarm when the Navy catches up with you!
The shining blue waters of the Caribbean lie before you and the wind is in your sails. What you do next is up to you!
As with all core Legend books, Pirates of Legend is 100% Open Content.
A complete setting for the Legend Roleplaying System, Historia Rodentia takes you to a world where animals go to war in a twisted version of the 19th Century. For fans of history or parody, Historia Rodentia provides a unique and rich setting that is easily expanded with your favourite historical events!
In this sourcebook you will find:
- A Campaign Setting for Brushfire’s regions of Eutheria and Reptilia, alternate versions of Europe and the Middle East.
- Over 20 different playable species from 4 Nations.
- Over a dozen organizations including militaries, religions and technology firms.
- The Politics system, used to call in favours from your allies.
- The Exemplarism system, used to command soldiers in the field of battle.
- The Tactical Abilities system, replaces Magic and Heroic Abilities.