- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Pirates! Free RPG
Pirates! is a fun lightweight roleplaying game for which the central idea is that thickheaded, reckless pirates suffer epic fails every two minutes but never give up for all that. The author has been playing it for years but it wasn’t until last summer that I published it as a PDF (in French). Last month he created an English version as well. The game is 100% playable and, the author hopes, enjoyable to read, despite his “limited vocabulary.” It contains rules, examples, scenarios, a character sheet, a replay and some random tables if you need ideas. You can download it for free and read the thirty or forty pages in twenty minutes, and be ready to play.
The author hopes you have as much fun with this game as he did.