- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Portentous Dreams a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Christian Alipounarian.
Fascinating and mysterious, the world of dreams and nightmare are rarely trod by the average adventurer. But for some, dreams are a potent source of prophecy, direction and warning. Unlocking and interpreting the true meaning of dreams can gift an adventurer great advantages on his quest and provides a valuable tool for a GM seeking to subtly guide his PCs on their quest.
Portentous Dreams provides the tools for a GM to craft exciting and evocative (but maddeningly vague) dreams to guide and/or confound the PCs. Also provided are 18 sample dreams, easily customisable for immediate inclusion in almost any campaign!
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.