- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Postmortem] By God We’re busy- Agents of SWING
Agents of SWING is a FATE-powered Spy-Fi adventure game in which you take on the part of secret agents, working throughout the world in the 1960s and 70s to avert catastrophe, punish evildoers and stop the two superpowers from annihilating each other.
A slimmed down and sped up version of FATE, derived from Cubicle 7’s Starblazer Adventures, SWING simplifies the system and lets you get right into the action.
There are rules for agents, villains, henchmen and goons. There are rules for coming up with nefarious organisations, hints and tips on how to run the game (including a ‘plot stress’ adventure structure) and a ton of starting level PCs so that you can pick up and play right out of the book.
A hit during playtesting at UK conventions, now you can finally get your hands on Agents of SWING and start laying into the enemies of humanity.
Just do it with STYLE.