- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
[Postmortem Studios] 6 Pack Adventure: Battle’s End
The first in a hopeful series of 6-Pack Adventures, pick-up-and-play adventures designed to fill 2-4 hours of play and containing everything you need.
For longevity you can use the tokens and the map for anything else you care to do and the adventures should be fairly easily adaptable to fit into your existing campaign if you want.
Battle’s End has a group of adventurers taking their rest from their individual wanderings in an inn, The Battle’s End. Their rest is due to be interrupted however as the village comes under a mysterious assault by the legions of the undead…
This is one that’s worth shelling out for the print copy. It has been designed to be taken apart and used as a battlemat!