- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Postmortem Studios] Weekly Update
Chav: The Knifing
Postmortem Studios have released the long promised Adventure for Chav: The Knifing, Viper in the Nest. A stark bolicking crazy romp through the terrors of the Shadow World. Deal with Dogboys, Bloodsuckers, Wizkid built Pocket Dimensions, other Chavs, Somali Pirates, the fuzz of two countries and worst of all the demented old former children’s entertainer who unwittenly started the Chav craze! It is a cheap as chips PDF Download from RPGNOW!.
Autopsy 3: Violence
The irregular magazine Autopsy is back for a final themed issue before we move on to general support. This issue covers Violence in RPGs. It includes…
- A Malankey bit of Ultra Violence: Grim has a good look at the mechanics of Violence is assorted games.
- The Road Less Travelled: Alternative routes to the classic “I hit it with my axe”
- Injuries in the Real World: A clinical and fascinating look at how injuries work in reality.
- The Slow Death: How to drag out death rather than just have your Character go straight lights out!
- Risk/Reward: Actions and consequences in terms of violence.
- Errata And Options: For Blood! and Xpress
- Violence in Roleplaying: The Thoughts of Michael “The Crazy GM” Garcia
- Come see the Violence Inherent in the System: Ian Warner covers the violence present in law and order.