- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Precis Intermedia] Barbarians Versus… New Edition Available
Have you ever wondered what happens when bloodthirsty barbarians face off against vile alien invaders from beyond the stars?
Barbarians Versus… is a tongue-in-cheek roleplaying game that packs all the rules you need to loot, pillage, maim, and party. The easy-to-learn, fast-paced mechanics are centred around descriptive roleplaying and imagination.
Choose cool abilities and awesome items! Fight opponents with descriptive, brutal action! Use random looting tables to find shiny things! Explore ancient barbarian wisdom! Includes Dwarf and Zombie Meat alternate settings! Available in PDF and Softcover.
“I think this game starts off on the right foot and keeps on going… This game is meant to be fun and light hearted with lots of barbarian smashy goodness and alien lizards.”
“BARBARIANS VERSUS has now become my choice for any PARTY RPG. Let’s face it, any game with rules for how much liquor your barbarian can drink is a party game… Fun is the watchword here people. Just a helluva lot of fun.”
Incorporating one of the first e-publishing RPG companies, Precis Intermedia is known for its diverse line-up of clear and concise games. Precis Intermedia’s current game lines include the ENnie Award-winning Ancient Odysseys for fantasy gaming; ENnie Award-nominated Two-Fisted Tales for thrilling pulp action; Brutes, New World Disorder, Warcosm, and A Fistfull of Miniatures for miniatures gaming; HardNova 2, Coyote Trail, EarthAD 2, Mean Streets, and Ghostories for low-cost, ready-to-play entertainment; Active Exploits Diceless for universal diceless roleplaying with that familiar ‘dice’ feel; Story Engine for scene and adjective-based, collaborative roleplaying; and more. Visit the Precis Intermedia web site for more information.