- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Precis Intermedia] City in the Mirage
In this adventure for Exiled in Eris, the characters are hired by a noted scholar. They are to accompany him on an expedition into the heart of Eris to find and explore what he believes to be a lost Aeonian city, rendered invisible by a powerful artifact. The story then follows the journey over the desert by airship, a visit to the small Erisian town of Sweetwater, perilous overland trek, surprise ambush in the middle of the night, the exploration of the ancient ruins of the invisible city, and the dangers that lurk therein.
Unlock the forgotten secrets of the aeons in City in the Mirage.
Now published by Precis Intermedia in a revised edition.
If you purchased the previous edition, please contact Precis Intermedia for a free update.