- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
[Precis Intermedia] MasterBook Core PDF
Updated: Now includes download of Second Edition public playtest.
Precis Intermedia brings this classic universal roleplaying system (originally published by West End Games) back in PDF format.
FROM THE ORIGINAL BACK COVER:
The Only Rulebook You’ll Ever Need
With the MasterBook rules system, you can adventure in any game universe imaginable. Flexible and easy to learn, the MasterBook rules can be adapted to everything from science fiction to high fantasy, from pulp adventure to dark horror. The only limit to where MasterBook can take you is your imagination!
In this book, you’ll find details on creating characters, choosing skills, running combat, magic, miracles and more — everything you need to start adventuring today.
MasterBook is a master game system designed for use with published WorldBooks or settings you create yourself. You need two 10-sided dice to utilize this system. MasterDeck™ card deck is optional, but recommended.
- This scanned reprint of the classic 1994 game also includes remastered MasterDeck™ action cards in PDF format (in both black & white and color, for both single and double-sided printing) — a $4.95 value for FREE.
- The public playtest version of MasterBook Second Edition (May 2017) is also included with this item.
Now you can create your own supplemental material for MasterBook royalty-free. Click here to download the Open Supplement License.
“The emphasis here is on drama. Every rule moves the Gamemaster and Players toward making more heroic actions… MasterBook’s game system is so slick… You have to play this system to believe it.”
— John J. Wick