- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Raging Swan Press] Bag of Tricks Now Less Tricky!
Raging Swan Press has just released Bag of Tricks, the first in the PLAYER’S RESOURCES line, at all the usual places. Bag of Tricks is available at the Paizo Store, Your Games Now, RPG Now and RPG Drivethru as an extensively bookmarked 11-page PDF.
About Bag of Tricks
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game PLAYER’S RESOURCE by Creighton Broadhurst
Ever found (or thought about buying) a bag of tricks but didn’t want to prep all the required stat blocks or carry yet another heavy book to the game? Bag of Tricks banishes these problems! This PLAYER’S RESOURCE contains detailed write-ups of all three versions of this iconic wondrous item including full stat blocks for all animals that can be called forth from the bag.
Each bag also benefits from two optional intelligent item add-on packages that provide extra powers and interesting roleplaying opportunities. Designed to easily fit into a character folder, each bag of trick entry benefits from a two-page spread containing all the information a player needs to use this interesting, versatile item.
Head over to ragingswan.com to check out Bag of Trick’s contents page or to view (and download for free) the grey bag of tricks.