- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Raging Swan Press] Bard’s Tales II
Raging Swan Press has just released Bard’s Tales II in all the usual places. Bard’s Tales II is the third PLAYERS’S RESOURCE following on from Bag of Tricks and Bard’s Tales and precedes the upcoming Figurines of Wondrous Power.
About Bard’s Tales II
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible PLAYER’S Resource supplement by Martin Tideswell
Do you want to play a bard, but don’t want to simply make a lot of boring, Perform checks? Do you want to enliven the game and breathe life into your bard’s performances?
Bard’s Tales II is a rich resource of easily customisable dark, Lovecraftian stories, legends and poems interspersed with some lighter material designed to bring your bard’s performances to life!
You can learn more here.
Finally, a reminder that Bard’s Tales II is included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.