- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Raging Swan Press: Bard’s Tales
Raging Swan Press have released Bard’s Tales, a PLAYER’S RESOURCE by Megan Robertson. Compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, the stories, tales and songs within are compatible with almost any fantasy roleplaying game system.
About Bard’s Tales
Do you want to play a bard, but don’t want to simply make a lot of boring, Perform checks? Do you want to enliven the game and breathe life into your bard’s performances?
Bard’s Tales is a rich resource of easily customisable stories, legends, poems and songs designed to bring your bard’s performances to life!
Designed for use with The Lonely Coast (a free extensively bookmarked campaign sourcebook) Bard’s Tales is easily adaptable to any campaign or game system.