- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Raging Swan Press: Bard’s Tales
Raging Swan Press have released Bard’s Tales, a PLAYER’S RESOURCE by Megan Robertson. Compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, the stories, tales and songs within are compatible with almost any fantasy roleplaying game system.
About Bard’s Tales
Do you want to play a bard, but don’t want to simply make a lot of boring, Perform checks? Do you want to enliven the game and breathe life into your bard’s performances?
Bard’s Tales is a rich resource of easily customisable stories, legends, poems and songs designed to bring your bard’s performances to life!
Designed for use with The Lonely Coast (a free extensively bookmarked campaign sourcebook) Bard’s Tales is easily adaptable to any campaign or game system.