- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[Raging Swan Press] Behold the Bugbears of the Frozen Tears
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Bugbears of the Frozen Tears a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible TRIBES by John Bennett.
The mangled cliff tops of the White Cliffs shelter a terrible menace for when the night air fills with the sound of invidious croaking, the Frozen Tears bugbears are on the hunt. Sadists, these bugbears stalk the passes on their bloated ice toad steeds seeking those foolish enough to venture out after dark. Chasing their prey, the Frozen Tears seek to prolong their quarry’s fear as long as possible. At the climax of their hunt, they strike taking their victim’s head as a trophy, the moment of fear forever frozen in ice by vile magic. It is these horrific expressions that earn the bugbears their standing in the tribe and the favour of their horrendous and profane witch-mother.
You can download a sample and check out the Contents and art here.
And don’t forget, Bugbears of the Frozen tears is a Dual Format PDF and is included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion. Bugbears of the Frozen Tears also comes with an additional PDF presenting all the product’s stat blocks so the GM can easily add the featured NPCs to his stat block library.